Information for Incoming Freshman and Transfer Student-Athletes
In your admissions packet your received a physical form from the Health Center. Please make sure you make of copy of this form and submit it to the address below. The original must be sent to the Health Center.
Head Athletic Trainer
1200 Main St
Bethlehem, PA. 18018
Please download and complete the following forms. You will need to present these forms when you report to the Athletic Training Room for your physical.
1. Student-Athlete Check List
2. NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Student Letter
3. Release of Medical Information / Permission for Treatment
4. Athletic Participation Waiver
5. Concussion History
6. ADHD Medical Reporting Evaluation Form for the Student-Athlete
7. Student-Athlete Accident Insurance Policy
HomeLink is a program we use to gather emergency contact information, medical information and record injuries and follow up treatments for all of our athletes. Please click here to get the instructions to enter the HomeLink program.