Friday, May 3rd - Saturday, May 4th
Blue & Grey Field, Bethlehem, PA
Blue & Grey Field and Tournament Information
- Spectators: Entrance to the game field for spectators will be through the main gate located on Center Street. Admission costs are $7 for adults, any non-Landmark Conference students and seniors are $4, and students from Landmark Conference insitutions and children under 10 are free. Admission prices are set by the Landmark Conference. Those who enter and want to leave, re-entry will be permitted. Spectators are asked to abide by the Landmark Conference sportsmanship code. No alcohol will be permitted inside the stadium gates.
- Parking: Parking near the stadium is at a premium as the majority of it is done on the surrounding streets. There is a small parking lot next to our tennis courts, but that lot is not owned by the college and therefore cannot be used by teams or spectators.
- Restrooms: Restrooms will be stationed beyond the centerfield fence. There are also small men’s and women’s restrooms are located on the outside and the far end of the building located at the end of the parking lot just past our tennis courts.
- Team arrival – Our game field is located on Center Street and at our location, Center Street is one way running north. We would like team buses to unload from Center Street by the entrance to the field that is closest to our tennis courts adjacent to game field. One of our game day assistants will be there to greet you and assist with the unloading. After unloading, the buses will be directed to park next to the stadium.
- Warm-up areas – The teams will be warming up on the turf football field beyond the centerfield fence. Each team will have eight minutes for infield on the game field. Spectators are not allowed in these areas.